Louisville Country Club
Golf Course, Clubhouse, & Pool Rules
Clubhouse Facilities Rental Agreement
- Members and immediate family members only may use the course. This includes any dependent children who live at home or are full time students if they are still considered dependents of the member, have unlimited golf course access.
- There is a $15.00 fee for a guest that is not immediate family, i.e. a grown son not living in the county.
- Non-family guests are limited to out of county guests and the greens fee is $25.00.
- If you have an in- county guest, your guest can play two rounds of golf.
- No more than two people per cart.
- No more than a foursome unless authorized by golf personnel.
- Player may play only one ball.
- Please replace divots and repair ball marks.
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Keep carts off the tees and outside the markers around the greens.
- Private Golf Cart Operations:
Minors are not permitted to operate private golf carts unless:
(a) Accompanied in the cart by an adult (or)
(b) Supervised by an adult in another cart playing on the same golf hole.
- Rental Golf Cart Operations:
Minors are not permitted to operate rental golf carts.
*** For the purposes of LCC Rules, a minor is defined as a youth that does not possess a State issued driver's license.
- The U.S.G.A rules of golf apply.
- Repair all divot marks on the greens. An unrepaired divot takes 2-3 weeks to heal whereas a properly repaired one takes 1-2 days.
- Stay at least 50 feet away from all sides of the green or on the cart paths. Constant cart traffic close to the greens causes the grass to not grow and makes it difficult to chip. We have some new green markers in front of the greens to help guide you away from the greens.
- Do not hit practice shots from the fairways, from tee boxes on par 3's, or into the greens. This causes multiple divots on the fairways, greens, and tee boxes. We have a designated practice area on the back side where old #16 used to be or you can take some practice shots from the rough in non-common areas, such as hitting a few balls from the left of #18 fairway in the out of bounds area or hitting some from the rough on the left side of #3 close to the ditch. Hitting a few drivers from tee boxes to warm up is ok too since you are not taking divots.
- Do not throw trash / cigarette butts/ seed shells on the ground.
- We don't have to worry about this one now (due to coronavirus rules on Home Page) but when the flagsticks are allowed to be pulled out do not retrieve the ball from the hole using your putter head to "pop" it out. This causes severe damage to the edges of the cups.
- Slower groups should allow faster groups to play through, and no groups of more than 5 are allowed without authorization (this is especially important on high traffic days like Saturday and Sunday)
- Proper attire needs to be worn. At LCC, all this means is a T shirt or collared shirt with sleeves and a pair of decent looking shorts, jeans, slacks, or skirts (ladies only) 😊. Ladies can wear sleeveless blouses or sleeveless golf tops. No muscle, sleeveless, or cutoff shirts are to be worn and neither are cutoff shorts or jeans.
Clubhouse & Swimming Pool
The clubhouse can be rented by a member only. All rentals must be approved in advance by the LCC Board. A member can host a non-member function, but the member is the responsible party.
Pool & Patio Only
Rent only after 4 pm
Clubhouse (members with
A party of less than 50)
Clubhouse (party of more
than 50 or member sponsored
Clean up fee included
Clean up fee included
Clean up included
Deposit will be refunded
If no damages are incurred
Swimming Pool Rules
- Members and immediate family members only may use the pool. This includes any dependent children who live at home or are full time students if they are still considered dependents of the member, have unlimited pool access.
- Follow all posted pool rules.
- No food or glass containers are allowed inside the pool fence. We have a couple of different covered areas at the back of the clubhouse for dining. If anyone sees someone with a glass container inside the pool fence, please do not hesitate to ask them to remove it. This is a huge safety I issue and if a glass container is broken inside the fence, then the entire pool must be drained, cleaned, and re-filled. Very costly and time consuming.
- Clean up your area when you leave the pool and make sure all trash is in the trash cans.
- Close umbrellas when you leave to prevent wind damage if strong winds occur.
Please contact Vickie or Steve at 662-773-7841 for reservations.